I started giving the studio a bit of a clean-up, who would have known that I had a workbench under all that stuff! It is amazing – almost like having new tools to play with.
This journal was one of the finds – I made it earlier this year (I think!) it was an old desk diary cover that I covered with embroidered fabric. I have sewn two signatures of watercolour paper into it and this is my new art journal.
I bought some water colour paints before we moved to Esperance (nearly three years ago!) and they haven’t been used. So I decided that I would experiment in this journal with watercolour backgrounds – normally I use acrylic paint to create my backgrounds.